Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family Portraits 2009

Oops! I was looking through drafts yesterday and I just realized I had not posted our family portraits! So for those of you who haven't seen them yet, here they are. :)

I love how they turned out and we have gotten so many compliments on them. And yes blogger uploaded them backwards and wouldn't let me change them. :P

I am having a great time putting them up here and there throughout the house to enjoy them during the day. Thank you Ruth Ann!






















































































































































2 comments:

  1. I love how your family pictures turned out!!! Ruth Ann did a great job, but she had a beautiful family to work with! :) I love how you coordinated y'alls outfits too... blue and brown... can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally great pictures! Ruth Ann did such a nice job.

    ReplyDelete