Friday, February 8, 2008

Four Months Old

Well, Mercy turned 4 months old so earlier this week I tried taking a few pictures. I had no clue what I was doing but I had fun. Mercy's attention span didn't last too long though. :)



I figured I had better put some clothes on her although chubby rolls are awful cute. :)




I have always loved "feet" pictures so after E's one month pictures I thought I'd give it a shot. Mercy didn't want to hold her feet still at all, she kept kicking like she was in karate or something. S, the 3 sets of feet are soooo sweet and very impressive!


I can't figure why I held the camera at such a bad angle but her face was precious. ;)

3 comments:

  1. So you did it!!! I'm so excited, and Mercy is so adorable!! Yeah, I was beginning to wonder..."where are her clothes?"...but you caught on after the first 2! ::grin:: That last picture is priceless...I love that expression!! Maybe next time I hold her she'll be awake, although she was quite the sleeping beauty the other night!! Awww, she would be such fun for me to bring my camera over and get a bunch of shots!! Ok, whenever you want some siblings shots...or whatever, I'd love to come practice on them!!! Just let me know. :) Talk to you soon...you brightened my day with these pics.

    Love,
    Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I do love that last picture...she had such an angelic face on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these pictures are so good! Mercy just looks SO sweet! Yeah, feet pictures can be really interesting, but I absolutely love little children's and babies' feet. I just took a bunch of pictures of their feet to get a few without one little one trying to scoot down to be face to face with Ella and the other little one lifting up her legs to show everything. Ella was great and stayed put, except for kicking of course. :)

    ReplyDelete