Friday, April 16, 2010

6/52

Sorry I missed last week, I was getting ready for a party and had no time. :)
Ok, so this isn't me but what I would look like if I had shorter hair....Charis wakes up each morning looking pretty much like this but I did help her out a bit, on purpose.
It was just for fun, funny how she doesn't look too thrilled though. ;)





*grin*

You can see why Charles has dubbed us, "fuzzball" and "fuzzyheadedmomma". :D

Having some fun.

AGH!


Ah, after we braided our hair we look like entirely different creatures. ;)


Thanks be to God for the following verse of Scripture:

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

May all of you enjoy a blessed weekend and Lord's Day with your family! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Sweet and memorable mother & daughter photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuzzy Goodness Graciousness! I see where the nicknames come from for sure! ;) Charis totally cracks me up in that first picture. It's like her face is just saying, "Seriously, Mom? Really?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Jenifer.... you know what this reminds me of!!! So cool that you have a daughter to do this with. :) She'll also totally appreciate the fact that you know how to help calm her fuzziness one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Bec, exactly!

    And Susan, you definitely know!! ;) Good times!

    ReplyDelete