Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jewelry

So over a year ago I found this store and while I am not a huge silver fan some of this girls stuff makes my mouth water but is just a bit too expensive for me to just purchase for myself! :) Isn't this necklace pretty? If you subscribe to her blog and newsletter there are plenty of specials, sales, and chances to win her things (I haven't won anything yet but it's worth a try!).




A few days ago though I found this store and she has a larger variety of such delicate little things...almost makes me forget that I hardly wear silver, but anyways she is doing a giveaway! All you have to do is let her know what you like and you are entered! Just thought I would share. :)


1 comment:

  1. I used to rarely wear silver too, but I finally decided I was missing out on too many cute things. :) These necklaces are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete