Thursday, July 30, 2009

Clouds

I love looking at the clouds, I don't know why but they always amaze me with their beauty. As I was driving around this morning on some errands (new contacts, yay!) I was gazing at the sky and a particularly pretty patch. Of course I can't photograph them well in the city at a stop light with power wires in the way, just doesn't have the right effect. :)



But as I was looking at them it of course makes me think of God their creator. I know of course that he is God and has no limits and boundaries but it so special to me to think on top of all else that He does for us He takes the time to do little details like clouds. They are all unique and are just another little way to demonstrate His majesty and might!



"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork."

Psalm 19:1


2 comments:

  1. yeah, clouds are pretty amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clouds too. I'm also amazed that the Creator of the universe cares about me!

    ReplyDelete