Saturday, July 19, 2008

Charlotte

My husband mentioned the other day that I hadn't posted pictures of his beloved mastiff recently. So here are a few...he loves it when she stretches out like this. :)

As you can see...she has grown...

she only gets to sit in her Daddy's lap on rare occasions...


And if I ever sit down on the floor, as I was while putting together my new school cabinet, she thinks I'm down there to pay attention to her and so she came over and laid in my lap trying to get some petting. :)



Oh, and don't let her step on your foot...it hurts! ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one big dog! Is it done growing yet, or will it get even bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is 15 months old and may fill out a little more. She is over a 100 lbs but we aren't sure exactly how much she weighs. An average female English mastiff weighs 150 but she was the runt in the litter and her Daddy was the runt of his litter at 185 so we are looking at her probably maxing out at a small 125! ;)

    ReplyDelete