Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Christmas Card

This year for Christmas I got to send out an extra special Christmas card thanks to Shutterfly's 50 free cards for bloggers. I enjoyed getting to send out a folded card with our newsletter typed up like a letter inside.

Merry Christmas Script Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create modern Christmas photo cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.



I also ordered some flat cards, they were brown ::sigh:: to share with friends at church and family who pretty much know what's going on here all year long. :)


Yule Bough Christmas
Visit Shutterfly.com for classic photo Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


Shutterfly is now having another promotion that I just saw the other day if you share the Christmas card you sent out they will send you a $25 code for Shutterfly.com for free!

I might make a photo book of our trip to send Charles' grandparents. They would probably really enjoy it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Very neat!! I loved your folded cards. They were so nice. Of course, I love that brown one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you got your folded card, it was beautiful! The picture was great on the front, and was just gorgeous:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Morganne, Susan took the pictures for us! :)

    ReplyDelete