Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back to blogging...

Hi all!

I am really going to try and get better with my posting schedule (lol!). So much to post but I decided I should probably head back to where I left off.

The children really did enjoy getting to eat earth balls and make the volcano erupt, we are definitely going to have to do more projects together! And in no particular order (since blogger was being a pain and I have laundry I need to go fold) here are the pictures from that night.

I was a bit disappointed that a full eruption was not caught on film but as I was directing the children I am just grateful someone was willing to use my camera and get a few shots for memories.

Miss Hope

Caleb

Timothy (looking for more earth balls to eat as he read the mountain book ;D )





Miss Faith (with her white shirt!)

Peter

Rosie

Maria

Rush

Ben says yum!

Samuel - he just cracks me up!
Me -"Does that taste good?"
Samuel - "Mmhmm Miss Jeni!" :D
Charis

"Little" Charles (my brother)

Ruttbone

Sammy boy

So we all had fun learning about the earth, mountains & volcanoes,
what have you been studying?!

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
"O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever." Psalm 136:1

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

    Love the pics! We have not done the volcano experiment--we must, it looks like great fun.

    We have been reading The Red Letters by Tom Davis and studying about HIV in Africa--kind of a downer-but at the same time exhilarating because as Christians there is so much we can do to help in small ways--mostly paying attention to what is going on.

    God bless you! Jen

    ReplyDelete