So, I was tagged to list 7 things I love... I think some of them take no thought...
1. I love the Lord and am so thankful for Jesus Christ and how he strengthens, guides and protects me and my family.
2. I love my husband! I am grateful for how he challenges me to grow (although I might not be so grateful during the time than after ;) )and how he consistently leads, loves and provides for his family.
3. I love my children. I can't imagine life without them and am grateful for each and everyone that God has seen fit to send our way! And I pray that He will continue to send us many more. :)
4. I love my family and am thankful to be close to them. I am grateful for their support and love the fellowship that we can have together. It is also special that my children can play with and enjoy time with their aunts and uncles. :)
5. I love baking and cooking and have so much fun trying and creating new things (especially desserts!) in the kitchen. I also derive great pleasure doing wedding cakes and such. So fun to be a part of such a special event.
6. I love sewing and now smocking as well. I enjoy clothing and such much better than other projects but I have a heap of stuff I need to finish right now!
7. I love babies, baby showers, births and birth stories. Everything about a new life is so exciting and it is such a blessing coming upon this Easter season knowing that Christ died and rose again that we might have new life in him!
I'm supposed to tag people but I don't have many I can...I'll "tag" Rebecah, Allie and Ruth Ann...if you read it and feel like doing it. :) RA, you can leave it in the comments section if you feel like it. :)