Monday, February 16, 2009

The Letter "J"

Okay, so I am a sucker for these silly things! But I thought I could at least use it as an easy post for when I didn't have any news pics to share. :) "J" definitely made me get to thinking and I kind of had to be creative. Enjoy ~

The Letter "J":

Rules:

It's harder than it looks!

Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people.

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.

They have to be real. . .nothing made up!

If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers.

You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.


Have Fun!!


1. What is your name: Jenifer


2. A four Letter Word: joke


3. A boy's Name: Joseph


4. A girl's Name: Jessica


5. An occupation: Jewelry Salesperson


6. A color: jade (does that count?)


7. Something you wear: jumper


8. A food: jello


9. Something found in the bathroom: Jasmine perfume oil (I had to go look in my bathroom to find something!)


10. A place: Jacksonville


11. A reason for being late: juicing grapefruits


12. Something you shout: Jiminy Cricket! ( I could think of 2 other things but they weren't appropriate)


13. A movie title: Journey to the Center of the Earth


14. Something you drink: juice


15. A musical group: Jars of Clay (I had to google to find one since I don't listen to much!)


16. An animal: jaguar


17. A street name: Jammes Road


18. A type of car: Jeep


19. A song title: Jesus Lover of My Soul


20. A verb: jump

1 comment:

  1. well you did really good even if it was hard. :) I don't know if I would have been able to think that much....Yes your color counts, it IS a color. Just look at crayons - there are all sorts of wild color names there. :) Yeah, and I'd much rather choose my favorite music group rather than choose some random one that I don't know anything about...

    Ok, so I did the thing, and thought I'd put them here so you can see them. :)

    1. What is your name: Ruth Ann

    2. A four Letter Word: rain

    3. A boy's Name: Robert

    4. A girl's Name: Rose

    5. An occupation: realtor

    6. A color: red

    7. Something you wear: ring

    8. A food: rice

    9. Something found in the bathroom: razor

    10. A place: Roanoke, Virginia

    11. A reason for being late: reading

    12. Something you shout: Run!

    13. A movie title: (the) Return of the Daughters

    14. Something you drink: root beer

    15. A musical group: Russ Brothers

    16. An animal: rat

    17. A street name: Roosevelet Blvd.

    18. A type of car: race car

    19. A song title: Rest in Me

    20. A verb: ride


    haha, that was interesting fun. I thought I could do it really quick, but some of them were kinda challenging, and then once I figured them out it seemed like it should have been easier. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete