Friday, September 12, 2008

My Sweet Husband

My sweet husband just bought me a new computer for in the house. This way when no one is in the office and he needs me to do something I can actually do it from the house instead of running back to the office to do it on the faster computers!

The catch is: when it arrived yesterday he excitedly unplugged my old one and installed the new one pronto. Well, until I can transfer all my files and pictures off the old computer or upload some new pics from my camera this blog is going to be pretty dull. ;)
Or maybe I should say duller since I'm so bad at updating! :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you haven't transferred the files yet??? :) I'm just playing with you. :) Of course I would love to see pictures when you have time.

    Love you!!!
    Ruth Ann

    PS: yay for new computers! Does it have all the new programs (Word, Publisher, etc,..) A faster computer definitely gives you more motivation to get on the computer. :)

    ReplyDelete