Tuesday, January 22, 2008

For GAM

Hello ~ I'm back. :) So many things have taken place since I've posted last so I'll have plenty to share. I decided to take a break from the 11 loads of laundry and chaotic house to post a few pictures especially for Great Aunt Michele. Hope you enjoy them!

So GAM, you know those blocks you gave me for Christmas???


I really, really like them...


and bubba and sister can play with them with me and not hurt me either! :) Love, Mercy



Dear GAM & Buster, You know that bone you gave me for Christmas?



Well, my daddy has given me one before but I never attacked it with so much fervor as I did this one. It only took me about a week to finish it off...


by the end of the first night I already had it in 2 pieces...



I really, really liked it. Daddy has already had to buy me 2 more! Thank you again.

Love, Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Very funny & cute!! That is a good thing for Mercy to have, AND they can play with her too. The dog 'thank you note' was the funniest...looks like he really enjoyed that bone! Looks like y'all have had some fun times. :)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete