Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve

My family came over Christmas Eve before they went to look at Christmas lights. My parents brought their gifts for us and the children. Caleb's highlight gift was a crossbow.



Which everyone enjoyed trying out...


Including the big guys too :)

It shoots these foam darts with suction cups on the end,

that is where they were supposed to end up, right?
Charis got a new baby doll with all the accessories, she loves being a mommy!

It is strange this metamorphosis that takes place when a parent becomes a grandparent, the children are just so thrilled but, Lordwilling, there soon may be many cousins of which Nama & Papa's generosity will be distributed. he he ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!!! Looks like alot of fun. I thought the picture of the three children in front of the tree was really good... I had a hard enough time with just two! :)
    Caleb's crossbow looks like alot of fun for a little guy. I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenifer!! All the pictures are great. Caleb's crossbow looks like loads of fun - and maybe eventually you'll be like "ONLY OUTSIDE!" *heehee* Oh, and don't girls of all sizes always love baby dolls - real or play? I know I do - so it's cute seeing Charis with hers.

    ReplyDelete