Monday, May 11, 2009

Charis is 4!

Today my little girl is turning 4 years old! I can hardly believe it!
She is such a sweet sister to her big brother and her little sister. I made the mistake of telling her that the earliest I could have this baby would be on her birthday so now she associates baby with birthday and says her baby *brother* (as she calls it) is going to be born today. When I told her not necessarily (I'm at 37 weeks!) that it will be born today or that it will be a brother, she then decides that I will have it at the birthday party later this week at my parent's house. ;) I kindly told her, no thank you, that if I happened to go into labor at the party I would just go around the corner to our house to have it. Ahh, a 4 year olds mind. :)




Anywhoo, she's precious to us and we are so thankful that the Lord blessed us with our sweet Charis Joy 4 years ago tonight!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Charis!!! I love the picture of her and Mercy. They look adorable in their matching dresses.
    That's too funny about her thinking the baby will be born at her party. I can't wait to hear news!!! I hope that you're feeling well and that everything will go well with delivery. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete